ABLE Helps Adults Help Themselves
The mission for Ohio ABLE is to provide high-quality basic educational services to assist students in acquiring skills to be successful in postsecondary education, training and employment, to earn a living wage, and to be contributing members of society.
Youngstown ABLE...Because learning never ends!
ABLE offers free classes for adults at locations throughout Mahoning County
- Improve reading, math, and writing skills
- Prepare for the GED Test
- Improve computer skills
- Prepare to enter postsecondary education
- Prepare for entrance exams in adult career programs, the military, apprenticeship, or training programs
- Improve academic skills needed in the workplace
- Improve English language speaking, reading and writing skills (ESOL)
- Prepare for the U.S. Citizenship Test
Call 330-744-8769 for more information
Click Here for ABLE Registration & Class Information